One of the main reasons why women struggle to connect with partners who are not only a great match but are looking for the same things in life is because they aren’t quite what it is that they are looking for.
It begins with self-reflection. Set some time aside to dig deep and analyze your life, your romantic goals, and the type of partner you are hoping to connect with.
- Where do you see yourself in five years when it comes to romance?
- What are some of your deal-breakers when it comes to compromising in relationships?
It may sound silly but having the right mindset and being truly connected with the part of you that longs for a life partner is key to putting yourself in a positive mental and emotional space where you’re ready to find love. But self-reflection is only the first step.
You need to learn to love and accept yourself so you feel worthy of love. A lot of women struggle with coming to terms that despite how many failed relationships they’ve been through in the past, they are deserving of happiness. And they don’t have to settle. Spend some time thinking about where you’ve been, where you are now, and where you want to be.
- What do you believe was the cause of your last failed relationship?
- How can you better communicate with potential partners what you are looking for?
- Are you being honest on dates in regards to what you want most or are you holding back?
- Are you unsure as to whether you are ready for a long-term relationship?
For many women, entering the dating scene after being in a committed relationship for years, can be both exciting and intimidating.
- How do you feel about the idea of dating again?
- Do you know what you’re looking for in a partner?
And most importantly, can you identify why your past relationships failed?
The better you know yourself and what you’re looking for, the better your chances of avoiding wasting time and energy on failed dates.