A. For copyright owners or agents thereof who believe that contents on this website infringes upon your copyrights and intellectual properties, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) through providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- Identification or, if in certain cases, a list representing a collection of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Authorized personnel’s signature, physical or electronic, that indicates acting on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Classification of the specific material or means pinpointed as the source and cause of infringement, that which is subject to be removed or disabled access;
- Sufficient information or documentation that supports the claim and grants permission to the service provider to locate the identified material;
- Reasonably adequate contact information, which may be in the form of a phone number, physical address or e-mail permitting the service provider to communicate with you;
- A statement depicting your good faith and belief that the use of material in question is not duly authorized by the copyright owner, the law, or its agent;
- A statement testifying that all enumerated information is correct, and that you have been granted the authority under penalty of perjury to act on behalf of the copyright owner, or the proprietor of an exclusive right claimed to be transgressed.
B. On the other hand, a counter-notice may be sent instead if you believe your content, although not infringing in nature, was removed or made inaccessible, and you have the proper authorization from the owner or their agent, or as recognized and granted by law to use or integrate the material in your content, provided that you fulfill all requirements listed below:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- An attesting statement of your good faith that the disabled or deleted content was a consequence of an error or failure to properly identify and analyze content;
- Specification of the content said to have been removed or disabled, along with the content’s original location prior to its deletion.
- Your name and contact information, which includes your physical address, phone number and email address.
C. You may send us notifications of claimed infringement and counter-notice at: